Changing the Subject of a received email:
If you want to change the Subject of a received email to add something easier to recognize
or find in the future or add (or delete) content to the message, Outlook 2010 allows you to do so,
although the option isn’t exactly in a straight forward location.
- Open the desired message.
- In the message window, go to the Ribbon.
- On the Message tab, go to the Move section.
- Click Actions and select Edit Message.
- Make the desired changes to the email message.
- When you are finished making changes, close the email. You will be prompted as to whether you wish to keep the changes or not. Click the Yes button to save your changes.