Configure your Mac to display correctly on an LCD Projector
- Click on Apple.
- Go under System Preferences.
- Click on Display.
- You will see two windows. Make sure you click on Display; that is your external display.
- If your display is not set to Mirror Display, click on Arrangement, then check Mirror Displays.
- Click on Color.
- Click on Detect Display. (If that doesn't fix the external display, go to Step 8.)
- Try each profile to the left, starting with Adobe RGB. (If still not corrected, go to Step 9.)
- Click on Calibrate.
- Click Continue until you are on Native Gamma.
- Set Native Gamma until projector display becomes brighter.
- Click Continue.
- For Target Gamma, use 2.2 (Standard). Click Continue.
- Target White Point, use Native. Click Continue.
- Name the profile name Projector.
- Click Continue, and then click Done.
Note: Use the projector setting whenever you are connected to a projector on campus.