Setting up Thunderbird Lifetime email on IPhone / IPad.
How to setup Thunderbird Lifetime email on iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
Before you begin:
- Ensure that POP is enabled on your Thunderbird Lifetime email account.
- Before following the steps below please make sure your device software is up to date. These updates may contain patches related to mailbox synchronization and can help prevent any known problems.
To start using your Lifetime Gmail account with an iPhone or iPad, perform the following steps:
* Locate and click the "Settings" icon from the Home screen.
* Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
* Tap Add Account
* Tap Google.
* Enter your First Last Name , Thunderbird Lifetime email address, MTB Password, and a descriptive name such as Thunderbird, Lifetime or Personal, so you can identify it later.
* Select which services you want to leave on for sync- Mail, Calendar and/or Notes. (You probably want all of them on).
*Tap Save. You're finished.
If you receive a Gmail log in page and your user name and password do not work, call 602-978-7999 and ask to have your my.thunderbird.edu password reset. The login credentials for my.thunderbird.edu (the Thunderbird portal) is the same login for your email. Resetting this password will refresh the server.