Technology & Support for Alumni
What can Alumni expect after graduation:
- Once your degree is officially conferred you will be considered an alumnus. (Which should be approximately 5 to 7 weeks from commencement)
- Status- you will continue to have your student status for three months after your graduation date.
- At the three-month point your status will change to Alumni only
- At this point you will no longer see discussions, information pages or news items that are targeted only to students
- IBIC resources are unavailable 90 days after the end date of your last class.
- Course pages will become unavailable 60 days after each class ends (but faculty may choose to close the class sooner)
- Your Lifetime e-mail account will remain intact
- You retain the same amount of mailbox space as before
- Keep your MTB profile up to date - This will enable you to remain in regular contact with the Thunderbird community
- To forward your Lifetime E-mail, log into the Google web email interface, select:
- Forwarding and POP
- Check “Forward a copy of incoming mail to:”
- Enter the forwarding email address
- Click on the “Save Changes” button
Will be removed once you are no longer a student in MTB. No refunds will be allowed.
Help Desk Support
Should you encounter problems with any of this technology please feel free to call the Alumni office at 602-978-7358 during normal business hours. You can also contact the IT Student Help Desk. Don't forget to use this help site (http://help.thunderbird.edu) !